- a great solution for areas that are already finished or hard to reach
- environmentally friendly material
- made from up to 85% recycled paper fiber
- can be installed on top of existing insulation
- has fire and insect resistance qualities
Cellulose is a loose-fill insulation material, and is installed using an insulation-blowing machine. It can be installed in open spaces (like attics) or in already finished areas (like walls in an existing house).
Cellulose insulation has a very high recycled material content, which can be as high as 85%. It’s generally made from recycled paper products, most commonly recycled newspaper. The R-value of cellulose is determined by how thick the installed layer is.
If you live in Los Angeles County, Orange County, or the surrounding areas allow one of our experienced estimators to consult you on the right solution for the exterior and interior wall insulation in your Southern California home as well as give you a free quote today.